CHAOSSEARCH is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud data search and analytics company. We are located across the street from TD Garden — a 2-minute walk from North Station and the Orange Line.
Sales & Marketing Intern
We are looking for a talented, A+ player to join our team as a sales & marketing intern. This is a hands-on role for a sharp, resourceful self-starter. The ideal candidate has an understanding of digital marketing tactics, a strong interest in high tech, and is looking to develop both professional and entrepreneurial skills. Working directly with the sales and marketing teams, this role supports programs with a variety of tasks such as targeted list building, prospect profiling, marketing campaign support, database contact management, and some competitive research.
You will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high tech start-up.
In this role you will:
- Provide critical program support to the Head of Sales to meet sales and marketing goals
- Build targeted lists for prospecting
- Perform basic customer, target market, and competitive research using the web, analyst reports, and internal resources
- Assist with marketing campaign lead generation
- Assist with lead tracking and management
- Gain experience in marketing automation systems, like HubSpot
- Learn about cloud technologies — Amazon Web Services
You have these skills & qualifications
- Progress towards completing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field as an actively enrolled student
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- Motivation as a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and problem-solve
- Knowledge of social media and digital media
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies, new media, and social media platforms
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools (Google, SFDC)
This is a part-time paid internship available immediately. We offer flexible work hours.
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about CHAOSSEARCH on our website here.