Join the Team!
- Drive all positioning, messaging, packaging, pricing, and campaigns that support the overall Go-to-Market strategy of the CHAOSSEARCH platform.
- Establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) with Product Management and Engineering teams to influence the product roadmap, feature gaps, and customer requests.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering to develop a thorough understanding of the market and define market positioning, target buyer, and value proposition within the market segment.
- Develop the strategy and execution plan to communicate the value proposition of the solutions portfolio to the Sales team and develop the tools that support the selling process.
- Conduct competitive analysis and ongoing market tracking activities in order to develop appropriate messaging and sales enablement tools.
- Partner with the Marketing team to tell a story to the press, analysts, customers, and prospects that demonstrates our unique value and educates the Sales team on how best to position features and benefits.
- Create engaging content to drive the development of collateral including white papers, presentations, infographics, and videos.
- Develop blogs that demonstrate thought leadership, providing differentiated messages and engaging content for our prospective buyers.
- Attend and speak at industry and internal events, engage in customer conversations and demonstrations, and brief analysts as needed.
- 5+ years product marketing experience, and proven track record of relevant Product, Solutions, or Portfolio marketing and general management encompassing strategy, product marketing, customer advocacy, and market research/analysis
- Background and experience with AWS data technologies including S3, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Athena
- Complete command of marketing processes, techniques, and tactics associated with marketing a complex mix of products and services
- Hands-on leader that doesn’t delegate or preside but instead, s/he motivates, inspires, and supports the team with a winning attitude and coaching
- Experience in marketing within technology, database, analytics, SaaS/Cloud is a must
- Preferred Experience in cloud analytics or products marketed to SaaS and DevOps and developer audiences
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders (across Go-to-Market and Engineering teams) while meeting important milestones and deadlines. Collaborative and team oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait for prescriptive direction. Capable of working in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Superior communications skills, particularly with writing and visual storytelling (e.g., PPT)
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external
- Preference will be given to candidates with significant experience and diverse roles within SaaS businesses during a high growth phase
- BA/BS required
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests