Join the Team!
Are you known for your operational excellence, ability to effectively manage your own time, and are passionate about using the power of technology to do incredible work.
Are you consultative in relationships with your customers and able to establish trust?
Can you effectively communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner with technical audiences?
Are you coachable, willing, and eager to learn new skills?
If yes, we want to talk to you about the opportunity to join Chaos Sumo as an Account Executive, working closely with the co-founders and contributing to the launch and growth of a world-class sales team.
- Run your own business - identify prospects, diagnose needs, prescribe solutions, negotiate, and solve problems to build and meet customers’ demand for Chaos Sumo’s services.
- Position yourself as an authority in the industry and consultant to your partners and prospects by understanding their needs and enabling your customers to get business insights using the Chaos Sumo service.
- Cultivate and build upon existing relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your market’s client base.
- Drive new business via referrals by being a trusted advisor and partner to Chaos Sumo customers.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably with SaaS technology, Search, Analytics, Big Data, Application Performance Management or storing large data sets in distributed systems and computing environments.
- Has a track record of achievement and ability to operate in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- Is skilled at presenting new perspectives to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business.
- Proficient with popular sales tools including CRMs (Hubspot, Salesforce), email marketing, other sales enablement technology.
- Has knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- Has a BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests